All registrations and payments must be submitted online.
Payment can be made online when registering using a credit card. No registration will be considered valid until credit card payment is received. While registering, members will be linked to the US Lacrosse website to register for membership. Upon completion, your child's USLAX # will be trasferred to out TLC website. No player willl be able to register without first obtaining a us lax membership. We will no longer be accepting payments by mail, all payments must be submitted online.
During the spring season, families with multiple players get a discount after the first child registers at regular price.
- Lightning players and Bantam Boys may rent equipment on a first come first served basis for an additional $25, which covers the end of year refurbishing of helmets. All players must have their own stick.
- Junior and Senior boys will need to provide their own equipment.
- Girls required equipment includes, goggles, mouth guard, and girls lacrosse stick.
Please have the following items on hand for on-line registration (Go to Registration tab!):
- Credit card including 3-digit security code on back of card
- Health insurance carrier name and policy #
- Note, the information entered for the first adult\guardian will default for all players entered
Note that our teams are limited to 18 – 20 players so that everyone gets sufficient playing time. We are an independent travel team league, not a town recreational league. Additional teams will only be added if we get sufficient registration and sufficient parent help with coaching. So register early and tell a friend or two if you want more teams.
We look forward to seeing all of you back on the lacrosse field in 2015 for another fun year. The “fastest game on grass” continues to grow in Tolland thanks to the dedicated parents and the super kids that make up our program. We really appreciate all your help. Please register as soon as you can to guarantee your son/daughter a spot on one of our Lacrosse teams.
Tolland Lacrosse Board
Rick Perryman and David Boland , Co-Presidents